3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time
There is no dispensation from the obligation of mass attendance on Sundays and holy days of obligation, except for those who are sick or well elderly and for those who care for the sick. Please note that COVID mask requirements for Mass attendance are reinstated until January 15.
Saturday at 4:00PM mass is livestreamed here and at Facebook St. Daniel Church of Lyncourt
Sunday at 9:15 and 12:15
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 6:50 pm SATURDAY 8:30 pm
Saturdays at 3:00 pm and before each Mass on Sunday.
PROTOCOLS FOR MASS ATTENDANCE
You are required to wear a mask in church. Hand sanitation is available at your discretion. You may sit wherever you choose. All pews are open. For distribution of Communion, you may now approach the priest or deacon two by two from the side aisles as you were accustomed to before Covid
Rosary before mass on the weekends.
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
First Saturday of each month at the 8:30 am Mass.
Adoration Chapel is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
HOURS THE CHURCH IS OPEN
Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Opportunities for Giving & Stewardship
- Go to https://stdaniel.weshareonline.org
- Under Stewardship, click the yellow button that says “Make a donation
- Click one of the yellow buttons to make a “Recurring Donation” or a “One Time Donation”
- For one time donations — choose an amount or enter a custom amount.
- For recurring donations — Enter an amount and select the frequency from the drop down menu to the right (Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually). Depending on the frequency, select a day of the week, month or year in the drop down menu below. Scroll down to choose a start date and an end date for the recurring donations.
- For all donations — Scroll down to choose payment type (checking/ savings account, credit card, or debit card), enter your billing information, and enter your email address. At the bottom, check that the amount is correct, click the box next to “I am not a robot” and the box next to “I Agree” and click the button that says “Submit Your One Time Donation” or “Create Your Recurring Transaction ”
- The next screen will read, “Success! Your recurring transaction has been successfully created! You should receive a welcome email shortly with your login information. You can log in at any time to update, change, or stop your recurring transaction.” Watch for an email called “Welcome to St. Daniel Church on WeShare ” It will contain a link to set your password.
3004 Court St.
Syracuse, NY 13208
Posted in Blog on 01/15/22
MEDIA ADVISORY: Nationwide Prayer Vigil for Life to Take Place from January 20-21
WASHINGTON ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 01/08/22
Holy Mass on the Solemnity of the Epiphany of the Lord (6 January 2022) ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 12/25/21
Holy Mass on the Solemnity of the Nativity of the Lord (24 December 2021) ... Read More »
Click here for today's readings (goes to another website)
- Rev. Thomas Ward, Administrator
- Rev Eugene Yennock, Pastor Emeritus
- Rev. Mr. Joseph Celentano, Sr., Deacon
- Dan Hoosock, Trustee
- Vincent Godlewski, Trustee
- John Denega, Chair, Pastoral Council
- Bob Herz, Chair, Finance Council
- Paul Loman, Director, School of Religion
- Sr. Margaret Woods, OSF, Sick & Elderly
- Mr. James Capodagli, Sick & Elderly
- Lorraine Kiehl, Parish Life Coordinator
- Jon English, Cantor & Choir Director
- Wayne Skinner, Organist