1st Sunday of Advent - Livestream -
There is no longer a dispensation from the obligation of mass on Sundays and holy days of obligation, except for those who are sick or well elderly and for those who care for the sick. Covid restrictions for Mass attendance have been rescinded. We are now at 100% capacity.
Saturday at 4:00PM mass is livestreamed here and at Facebook St. Daniel Church of Lyncourt
Sunday at 9:15 and 12:15
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 6:50 pm SATURDAY 8:30 pm
Saturdays at 3:00 pm and before each Mass on Sunday.
PROTOCOLS FOR MASS ATTENDANCE:
Enter the church by any door. If vaccinated, you no longer are required to wear a mask in church. Hand sanitation is available at your discretion. You may sit wherever you choose. All pews are open. For distribution of Communion, you may now approach the priest or deacon two by two from the side aisles as you were accustomed to before Covid
Rosary before mass on the weekends.
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
First Saturday of each month at the 8:30 am Mass.
Adoration Chapel is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
HOURS THE CHURCH IS OPEN
Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Hope Appeal 2021
The 2021 HOPE Appeal Commitment weekend has begun. With your help, we can assure the continued support of many important programs that help thousands in our diocese each year; education of our children, college and seminary students, evangelization, Catholic Charities services, and more. Please respond generously as you are asked to make your pledge. Thank you!
Opportunities for Giving & Stewardship
- Go to https://stdaniel.weshareonline.org
- Under Stewardship, click the yellow button that says “Make a donation
- Click one of the yellow buttons to make a “Recurring Donation” or a “One Time Donation”
- For one time donations — choose an amount or enter a custom amount.
- For recurring donations — Enter an amount and select the frequency from the drop down menu to the right (Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually). Depending on the frequency, select a day of the week, month or year in the drop down menu below. Scroll down to choose a start date and an end date for the recurring donations.
- For all donations — Scroll down to choose payment type (checking/ savings account, credit card, or debit card), enter your billing information, and enter your email address. At the bottom, check that the amount is correct, click the box next to “I am not a robot” and the box next to “I Agree” and click the button that says “Submit Your One Time Donation” or “Create Your Recurring Transaction ”
- The next screen will read, “Success! Your recurring transaction has been successfully created! You should receive a welcome email shortly with your login information. You can log in at any time to update, change, or stop your recurring transaction.” Watch for an email called “Welcome to St. Daniel Church on WeShare ” It will contain a link to set your password.
3004 Court St.
Syracuse, NY 13208
Posted in Blog on 11/13/21
The Poor You Will Always Have With You
by Pope Francis Descriptive Title
Pope ... Read More »
Pope Francis - HOLY MASS ON THE 60th ANNIVERSARY OF THE INAUGURATION OF THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY
Posted in Blog on 11/13/21
Holy Mass presided over by Pope Francis on the occasion of the 60th anniversary ... Read More »
Homily of Pope Francis at Holy Mass for the remorse of the souls of cardinals and bishops who have died this year
Posted in Blog on 11/06/21
HOMILY OF HIS HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS
St Peter’s Basilica, Altar of the ChairThursday, 4 ... Read More »
Click here for today's readings (goes to another website)
- Rev. Thomas Ward, Administrator
- Rev Eugene Yennock, Pastor Emeritus
- Rev. Mr. Joseph Celentano, Sr., Deacon
- Dan Hoosock, Trustee
- Vincent Godlewski, Trustee
- John Denega, Chair, Pastoral Council
- Bob Herz, Chair, Finance Council
- Paul Loman, Director, School of Religion
- Sr. Margaret Woods, OSF, Sick & Elderly
- Mr. James Capodagli, Sick & Elderly
- Lorraine Kiehl, Parish Life Coordinator
- Jon English, Cantor & Choir Director
- Wayne Skinner, Organist