WEEKENDS: SATURDAYS AT 4PM
SUNDAYS AT 9:15 AM & 12:15 PM
DAILY MASSES: MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY AT 6:50 AM
(Changes will be announced here and by robocall)
The 4 pm Saturday mass and past masses are available by clicking here,
which links to the Vimeo/Livestream to view on
your computer, TV, Roku, or other programs that link to Vimeo/Livestream.
St. Daniel's Facebook page is St. Daniel Church of Lyncourt, NY
where you can also view streaming masses, on the live tab.
If you would like the bulletin emailed to you each week, click on this link
and add your name and email. This way you can stay connected to
the parish community when traveling, sick, or unable to attend Mass.
Opportunities for Giving & Stewardship
I have been asked about church support during this time of absent church goers. If everyone who is able will fulfill the yearly pledge that they made two years ago our finances will be stable. Many thanks to the parishioners who sent in their contributions this week. We are deeply appreciative. Please do whatever you can at this difficult time.
PLEASE USE ONLINE GIVING
- Go to https://stdaniel.weshareonline.org
- Under Stewardship, click the yellow button that says “Make a donation
- Click one of the yellow buttons to make a “Recurring Donation” or a “One Time Donation”
- For one time donations — choose an amount or enter a custom amount.
- For recurring donations — Enter an amount and select the frequency from the drop down menu to the right (Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually). Depending on the frequency, select a day of the week, month or year in the drop down menu below. Scroll down to choose a start date and an end date for the recurring donations.
- For all donations — Scroll down to choose payment type (checking/ savings account, credit card, or debit card), enter your billing information, and enter your email address. At the bottom, check that the amount is correct, click the box next to “I am not a robot” and the box next to “I Agree” and click the button that says “Submit Your One Time Donation” or “Create Your Recurring Transaction ”
- The next screen will read, “Success! Your recurring transaction has been successfully created! You should receive a welcome email shortly with your login information. You can log in at any time to update, change, or stop your recurring transaction.” Watch for an email called “Welcome to St. Daniel Church on WeShare ” It will contain a link to set your password.
Note that if you wish you can mail your offering envelopes to us at:
St. Daniel Church
3004 Court St.
Syracuse, NY 13208
You can also put them through the mail slot in the side door of the rectory. From Court Street, turn in the driveway that runs along the right side of the rectory. The door with the slot is about a third of the way along the building.
Click here for today's readings (goes to another website)
Monsignor Yennock's Homily June 13, 2021 - Mass in celebration of Monsignor's 71st Anniversary as a Priest and his retirement after 41 years as Pastor
Posted in Blog on 06/16/21
HOMILY ON THE PRIESTHOOD JUNE 13, 2021
TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO REFLECT ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 06/05/21
St Peter's Basilica. Solemnity of Pentecost - Sunday, 23 May 2021
“When the Paraclete comes, ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 04/24/21
HOMILY OF HIS HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS Church of Santo Spirito in SassiaSecond Sunday of ... Read More »
- Rev Eugene Yennock, Monsignor
- Rev. Mr. Joseph Celentano, Sr., Deacon
- Dan Hoosock, Trustee
- Vincent Godlewski, Trustee
- Eric Gang, Chair, Pastoral Council
- Bob Herz, Chair, Finance Council
- Paul Loman, Director, School of Religion
- Sr. Margaret Woods, OSF, Sick & Elderly
- Mr. James Capodagli, Sick & Elderly
- Lorraine Kiehl, Parish Life Coordinator
- Jon English, Cantor & Choir Director
- Wayne Skinner, Organist