The 4 pm Saturday mass and past masses are available at the Vimeo/Livestream link (Click here)
to view on your computer, TV, Roku, or other programs that link to Vimeo/Livestream.
St. Daniel also has an official Facebook page at St. Daniel Connect.
If you would like the bulletin emailed to you each week,
please click on this link and add your name and email.
This way you can stay connected to the parish community
when traveling, sick, or unable to attend Mass
Opportunities for Giving & Stewardship
I have been asked about church support during this time of absent church goers. If everyone who is able will fulfill the yearly pledge that they made two years ago our finances will be stable. Many thanks to the parishioners who sent in their contributions this week. We are deeply appreciative. Please do whatever you can at this difficult time.
PLEASE USE ONLINE GIVING
- Go to https://stdaniel.weshareonline.org
- Under Stewardship, click the yellow button that says “Make a donation
- Click one of the yellow buttons to make a “Recurring Donation” or a “One Time Donation”
- For one time donations — choose an amount or enter a custom amount.
- For recurring donations — Enter an amount and select the frequency from the drop down menu to the right (Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually). Depending on the frequency, select a day of the week, month or year in the drop down menu below. Scroll down to choose a start date and an end date for the recurring donations.
- For all donations — Scroll down to choose payment type (checking/ savings account, credit card, or debit card), enter your billing information, and enter your email address. At the bottom, check that the amount is correct, click the box next to “I am not a robot” and the box next to “I Agree” and click the button that says “Submit Your One Time Donation” or “Create Your Recurring Transaction ”
- The next screen will read, “Success! Your recurring transaction has been successfully created! You should receive a welcome email shortly with your login information. You can log in at any time to update, change, or stop your recurring transaction.” Watch for an email called “Welcome to St. Daniel Church on WeShare ” It will contain a link to set your password.
Note that if you wish you can mail your offering envelopes to us at:
St. Daniel Church
3004 Court St.
Syracuse, NY 13208
You can also put them through the mail slot in the side door of the rectory. From Court Street, turn in the driveway that runs along the right side of the rectory. The door with the slot is about a third of the way along the building.
PUBLIC MASS WILL CONTINUE AT ST. DANIEL SATURDAY AT 4:00 P.M. AND SUNDAY AT 12:15 P.M.
Thank God that we are able to participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and receive our Lord in Holy Communion.
PROCEDURE FOR WEEKEND MASSES: Entry will be through the main door (glass doors) only. Exit will be at the other five entrances. Ushers will lead singles to the right side of the church and two or more people to the left side of the church. We have this arrangement in order to accommodate more people. Families will be able to sit together.
We are grateful for our faithful ushers and Pastoral Council members who are helping to direct the people coming to Mass so that everyone will be as safe as possible.
You will notice that there are signs on the outside walls. Please form 2 lines toward the ENTRANCE. Wear a mask and keep the distance. We request that you exit and disperse in a safe manner.
WEEKDAY MASS AT 6:50 A.M. - MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
Enter through the main door (glass doors). Exit at the three entrances that are open. As you enter the church for daily Mass please keep a safe distance according to the division in the pews. Thank you for your patience.
NO SATURDAY 8:00 A.M. MASS. NO 12:10 MASS: All scheduled 12:10 and 8:00 Masses will be celebrated privately. All scheduled intentions will be completed.
CONFESSIONS Monday through Saturday 12 - 1 pm.
LIVESTREAMED MASS: St. Daniel livestreams Mass at 4:00 p.m. every Saturday at stdaniel.com. A recording is also available after it has been broadcast.
Click here for today's readings (goes to another website)
Posted in Blog on 09/14/20
TWENTY FOURTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
SEPTEMBER 13, 2020
FORGIVENESS AND REDEMPTION
A TRUE ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 09/09/20
PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS
22ND SUNDAY OF THE YEAR AUGUST 29, 2020
“IN 1945, AT ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 08/17/20
TWENTIETH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
AUGUST 16, 2020
MAY THE PEOPLE PRAISE THEE O ... Read More »
- Rev Eugene Yennock, Monsignor
- Rev. Mr. Joseph Celentano, Sr., Deacon
- Dan Hoosock, Trustee
- Vincent Godlewski, Trustee
- Eric Gang, Chair, Pastoral Council
- Bob Herz, Chair, Finance Council
- Paul Loman, Director, School of Religion
- Sr. Margaret Woods, OSF, Sick & Elderly
- Mr. James Capodagli, Sick & Elderly
- Lorraine Kiehl, Parish Life Coordinator
- Jon English, Cantor & Choir Director
- Wayne Skinner, Organist