26th Sunday in Ordinary Time Live Stream
There is no longer a dispensation from the obligation of mass on Sundays and holy days of obligation except for those who are sick or well elderly and for those who care for the sick. Covid restrictions for Mass attendance have been rescinded. We are now at 100% capacity.
Saturday at 4:00PM and also livestreamed at Facebook St. Daniel Church of Lyncourt)
Sunday at 9:15 and 12:15
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 6:50 pm SATURDAY 8:30 pm
Saturdays at 3:00 pm and before each Mass on Sunday.
PROTOCOLS FOR MASS ATTENDANCE:
You may enter the church by any door. If you are vaccinated, you no longer are required to wear a mask in church.
Hand sanitation is available at your discretion. You may sit wherever you choose. All pews are open.
For distribution of Communion, you may now approach the priest or deacon two by two
from the side aisles as you were accustomed to before Covid
Rosary before mass on the weekends.
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
First Saturday of each month at the 8:30 am Mass.
Adoration Chapel is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
HOURS THE CHURCH IS OPEN
Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Hope Appeal 2021
The 2021 HOPE Appeal Commitment weekend has began. With your help, we can assure the continued support
of many important programs that help thousands in our diocese each year; education of our children,
college and seminary students, evangelization, Catholic Charities services, and more.
Please respond generously as you are asked to make your pledge. Thank you!
Opportunities for Giving & Stewardship
- Go to https://stdaniel.weshareonline.org
- Under Stewardship, click the yellow button that says “Make a donation
- Click one of the yellow buttons to make a “Recurring Donation” or a “One Time Donation”
- For one time donations — choose an amount or enter a custom amount.
- For recurring donations — Enter an amount and select the frequency from the drop down menu to the right (Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually). Depending on the frequency, select a day of the week, month or year in the drop down menu below. Scroll down to choose a start date and an end date for the recurring donations.
- For all donations — Scroll down to choose payment type (checking/ savings account, credit card, or debit card), enter your billing information, and enter your email address. At the bottom, check that the amount is correct, click the box next to “I am not a robot” and the box next to “I Agree” and click the button that says “Submit Your One Time Donation” or “Create Your Recurring Transaction ”
- The next screen will read, “Success! Your recurring transaction has been successfully created! You should receive a welcome email shortly with your login information. You can log in at any time to update, change, or stop your recurring transaction.” Watch for an email called “Welcome to St. Daniel Church on WeShare ” It will contain a link to set your password.
3004 Court St.
Syracuse, NY 13208
Click here for today's readings (goes to another website)
APOSTOLIC JOURNEY OF HIS HOLINESS FRANCIS TO BUDAPEST, ON THE OCCASION OF THE CONCLUDING HOLY MASS OF THE 52nd INTERNATIONAL EUCHARISTIC CONGRESS, AND TO SLOVAKIA
Posted in Blog on 09/16/21
In the Temple of Jerusalem, Mary offers the baby Jesus to the aged Simeon, ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 07/31/21
WASHINGTON- On Wednesday evening, the House voted 217 to 212 in favor of H.R. 4373, the State, Foreign ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 06/28/21
THIRTEENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME. 6-27-21
THE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM WHERE THE LITTLE ... Read More »
- Rev. Thomas Ward, Administrator
- Rev Eugene Yennock, Pastor Emeritus
- Rev. Mr. Joseph Celentano, Sr., Deacon
- Dan Hoosock, Trustee
- Vincent Godlewski, Trustee
- Eric Gang, Chair, Pastoral Council
- Bob Herz, Chair, Finance Council
- Paul Loman, Director, School of Religion
- Sr. Margaret Woods, OSF, Sick & Elderly
- Mr. James Capodagli, Sick & Elderly
- Lorraine Kiehl, Parish Life Coordinator
- Jon English, Cantor & Choir Director
- Wayne Skinner, Organist