At Saint Daniel Church we gather to hear God's Word, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to grow in faith, prayer, and service through our experience of the saving mystery of Christ.
Sunday: 9:15,12:15 p.m.; Vigil Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
Weekdays: 6:50 a.m., 12:10 p.m. Saturday: 8:00 am, 4:00 pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Friday: 11:30 a.m.-12 noon Saturday: 2:45-3:45 p.m. & after 4:00 p.m. Mass Anytime by Request
The Rosary is prayed daily Monday-Friday after the 6:50 a.m. Mass and before the 12:10 Mass. It is prayed Saturday before the 8:00 a.m. mass & Sunday before the 9:15 a.m. Mass.
This link takes you to the online donations page. Thank you for your gift!
Click here for today's readings (goes to another website)
Posted in Blog on 01/25/20
ADDRESS OF HIS HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS TO A DELEGATION OF THE "SIMON WIESENTHAL CENTER" ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 01/21/20
SECOND SUNDAY OF ORDINARY TIME
JANUARY 19, 2020
AROUND US, LIFE BURSTS ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 12/30/19
FEAST OF THE HOLY FAMILY
DECEMBER 29, 2019
EINSTEIN SAID: “THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ... Read More »
- Rev Eugene Yennock, Monsignor
- Rev. Mr. Joseph Celentano, Sr., Deacon
- Dan Hoosock, Trustee
- Vincent Godlewski, Trustee
- Steve Morga, Chair, Pastoral Council
- Bob Herz, Chair, Finance Council
- Paul Loman, Director, School of Religion
- Sr. Margaret Woods, OSF, Sick & Elderly
- Mr. James Capodagli, Sick & Elderly
- Lorraine Kiehl, Parish Life Coordinator
- Jon English, Cantor & Choir Director
- Wayne Skinner, Organist